- Historical U.S. firearms unit sales data going back to January 1999, by month, by state (except Hawaii), by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other).
- U.S. firearms sales forecasts by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other), by U.S. state (except Hawaii). Forecasts can be by month, by quarter, by year, or multi-year.
- Firearms and ammunition import/export trade data for the United States. This is monthly data and we can drill down to specific countries and weapons or ammunition categories.
- Geo-referenced annual production data on over 6,000 U.S.-based firearms manufacturing premises, going back to 1986.
- Monthly firearms and ammunition price index data, with some data going back into the 1940s.
- Current lists of Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL’s).
Contact us at sales@SmallArmsAnalytics.com to discuss your data needs.