- Firearms Demand & Forecasts
- Historical U.S. firearms unit sales data going back to January 1999, by month, by state (except Hawaii), by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other).
- U.S. firearms demand and unit sales forecasts by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other), by U.S. state (except Hawaii). Forecasts can be by month, by quarter, by year, or multi-year.
- Firearms & Ammunition Production & Imports/Exports
- Geo-referenced annual production data on over 6,000 U.S.-based firearms manufacturing premises, going back to 1986.
- Firearms and ammunition import/export trade data for the United States. This is monthly unit-level data and we can drill down to specific countries and weapons or ammunition categories.
- Firearms & Ammunition Pricing
- Monthly small arms and ammunition price index data, with data going back into the 1940s.
- Average firearms wholesale-level prices, with annual inflation-adjusted data going back to 1980.
- Industry-Wide Data
- Dollar-value of U.S. firearms and ammunition industry. We have unique annual industry data going back to 1920. Available in nominal and inflation-adjusted values.
- Current lists of Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL’s).
Contact us at sales@SmallArmsAnalytics.com to discuss your data needs.