We list below a number of the datasets we have constructed. Go to the Shop menu tab to download our digital products regarding firearms demand. We will be adding other datasets shortly. Contact us at sales@SmallArmsAnalytics.com in the meantime.
- Firearms Demand & Forecasts
- Historical U.S. firearms unit sales data going back to January 2000, by month, by state (except Hawaii), by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other).
- U.S. firearms demand and unit sales forecasts by weapons type (handgun, long-gun, other), by U.S. state. Forecasts can be by month, by quarter, by year, or multi-year.
- Firearms & Ammunition Production & Imports/Exports
- Geo-referenced annual production data on over 6,000 U.S.-based firearms manufacturing premises, going back to 1986.
- Firearms and ammunition import/export trade data for the United States. This is monthly unit- and average-price level data and we can drill down to specific countries and weapons or ammunition categories.
- Firearms & Ammunition Pricing
- Monthly small arms and ammunition price index data, with data going back into the 1940s.
- Average firearms wholesale-level prices, with annual inflation-adjusted data going back to 1980.
- Industry-Wide Data
- Dollar-value of U.S. firearms and ammunition industry. We have unique annual industry data going back to 1920. Available in nominal and inflation-adjusted values.
- Current lists of Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs).