Custom research is based on quantity and dollar-value data. In addition to data development and statistical processing, we are well-experienced in survey design, administration, and analysis. See our digital product price sheet for further information.
- In 2019, we provided custom research for a major market participant to forecast the likely growth performance of the Northamerican civilian and law enforcement ammunition markets.
- In 2018, we expanded data purchase options to include small arms and ammunition price indices (back to the 1940s) and average annual handgun and long-gun category prices back to 1980.
- In 2017, we developed custom research capabilities in firearms and ammunition import/export trade by month by country. We added Wall Street to our client list.
- In 2016, we added custom firearms sales forecasts for the United States to our portfolio.
- In 2015, we conducted custom research on the effects of U.S. state firearms laws on firearms manufacturers’ location decisions.
- In 2014 we provided the Canadian federal government with a custom study of Canada’s civilian firearms market.
- In 2013, we produced a 100-page report on the U.S. civilian firearms market for the Small Arms Survey, a multi-government funded research outfit in Geneva, Switzerland.
We are politically unaffiliated and serve clients in industry, policy, and advocacy. Contact us at sales@SmallArmsAnalytics.com to discuss your custom research needs.